Are you interested in volunteering in your community? Are you an organization looking for volunteers? Volunteer Didsbury wants to be your all in one resource for volunteering!
Want to volunteer but don’t know where to start? Come in and see us for all the help you need and more. Our support will help you to become a better, more knowledgeable volunteer. Get connected with and give back to your community and meet new people!
We can connect you with a large variety of volunteer organizations in and around Didsbury. If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities listed below, you can contact the organization directly.
ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES AND BENEFITS
For organizations looking for volunteers, we provide a comprehensive list of services that caters to community organizations and the volunteers that run them.
- Promotion and advertisement within the community using both traditional and new forms of advertising including social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and the Didsbury Community Living Guide.
- Support and timely advice on new trends and ideas designed specifically for local organizations and their volunteers.
- No registration fee.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Volunteer Didsbury, please complete our Membership Application Form and return it to the Didsbury Neighborhood Place office at 106, 2034 - 19 Avenue along with the relevant documents.
Should you have any questions about membership, please contact Didsbury Neighborhood Place at 403.335.8719 or by email at email@example.com.
- Community Services Board - Community Services Board Member
- Didsbury & District Museum - Data Inputting
- Didsbury and District Senior Support Services - Board Members
- Didsbury Historical Walking Tour - Didsbury Walking Tour Animator/Performer
- Volunteer Community Leader - MADD
- Tuck Cart Attendant - Didsbury Bethany
- Porter - Didsbury Bethany
- Quality of Life Ambassador - Didsbury Bethany
- Palliative Care - Didsbury Bethany
- Ice Cream Server/Float Maker - Didsbury Bethany
- Childcare Provider - Mountain View Parent LINK
- "Art the Bear" Caregiver - Mountain View Arts Society
- Marketing Manager - Mountain View Arts Society
- Ticket Takers and Ticket Sellers - Mountain View Arts Society
- Ushers - Mountain View Arts Society
- Volunteer Coordinator - Mountain View Arts Society
- Volunteers for Festival - Mountain View Arts Society