THE COMMUNITY GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED for 2023
The Community Grant Program governs grants to local organizations and events. There are four categories:
- Community-based Organizations/Groups/Clubs
- Community Festivals and Events
- Facility Rental Discounts
- Town of Didsbury Prize/ Promotional Item Donations
This program does not govern the following as they are separately administered by agreement:
- Grants and contributions pursuant to inter-municipal or other agreements
- Didsbury & District Historical Society
- Didsbury Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Didsbury Municipal Library
Funding for grants under this program is contingent on the approval of the Operating Budget by the Town of Didsbury Council.
All grant applications under the Town of Didsbury Community Grant Program must be completed in full and submitted using this application form.
Preference will be given to organizations that demonstrate community support, effective use of resources, and other sources of funding, and develop volunteer knowledge, skills, and self-reliance.
There will be one (1) in-take of grant applications per year, with a deadline of May 1. Applications will be accepted after the intake deadline. However, funding will be contingent on Community Grant funds being available.
Didsbury Community Grant funding is not intended to support staff, salaries, or wages.
The Town of Didsbury Community Grant Program provides funding to community groups and organizations that provided valuable programs and services to our community.