Click on the drop down menus below to navigate through information and documentation for subdivision, redesignation and rezoning within the Town of Didsbury.
A subdivision is the division of a parcel of land into two or more lots, each to be given a separate land title. Subdivision approval ensures that proposals are consistent with future development goals of the Town of Didsbury.
- General Guide to the Subdivision Process
- General Guide for the preparation of Area Structure Plans and Area Redevelopment Plans
- Subdivision Application Form
- Subdivision Municipal Reserve Table
- Explanation of Reserve Dedication
- Subdivision Time Extension Agreement
- Rates & Fees Bylaw
All land within the Town of Didsbury has a land use designation (zoning) assigned to it. The zoning attached to a parcel of land dictates what may or may not be developed on that parcel of land.
Refer to the Town’s Land Use Bylaw for information on zoning in the Town of Didsbury.