- Bills are generated and sent at the beginning of each month for the previous month's consumption.
- Bills can be printed and mailed (there is a $2 fee added to each mailed utility bill) or emailed to the utility customer's email address.
- These bills are due on the last day of each month. Late fees are added to bills not paid by the end of the month.
New home or property?
Are you new to Didsbury or have just purchased a new property? You will need to set up a new utility account, using the form below. Note: the same form can be used to disconnect utilities when you move.
- Tenant Authorization Form (to be completed by landlord)
There is now a $2 fee added to all utility bills that are mailed to utility customers. Save money by signing up to have your utility bill emailed to you—simply fill out the form below, and you will have your monthly bills easily accessible.
Updated Utility Information
- WASTE COLLECTION INFORMATION (Information on garbage, recycling, and compost pick-up)
http://ucahelps.alberta.ca (Utilities Consumer Advocate website)