The Didsbury Aquatic Centre Swimming Schedules
Click the links below to view our schedules and swimming lesson information!
|Swimming Schedules||Swimming Lessons|
|2021 Fall Swimming Schedule|
Effective October 1, to December 19, 2021
|2021 Fall Swimming Lessons (Group & Private)|
Effective October 1, to November 30, 2021
*Water Safety & Sports program. Learn more HERE.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we are not operating Public Swims, Family Swims or Aquatic Fitness Classes.
- $40 Household rentals are available throughout the week. Please note that household rentals are strictly limited to a single family living in the same home. Household rentals must be booked in advance by calling Didsbury Aquatic Centre on 403-335-7369.
- The pool is currently operating at 1/3 capacity and limited to 55 occupants in the water. The capacity is also limited in the other areas of the facility. The hot tub is limited to 6 people, the steam room has a capacity of 3 people and the viewing area can only accommodate 8 spectators.
- The slide is not operating at this time due to mechanical issues. Repairs are expected shortly, and we are hoping to have it up and running as soon as possible. This means that at this time, the slide is unavailable to all guests, including household rentals.
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of the facility, including the lobbies, change rooms and on the deck. Masks can, of course, be removed when physically entering the water. Social distancing is required at all times.
- All admissions will be COVID screened, which includes a COVID questionnaire and a temperature check. Anyone with COVID symptoms will be denied admission.
- Youth Swims (ages 8-17) and Teen Swims (ages 13-17) have been added to the schedule. Please note that these time slots are only available for the age groups mentioned.