The Town of Didsbury Economic Development Advisory Committee (DEDAC) shall comprise the following:
- Two (2) Town of Didsbury Councillors;
- Two (2) Didsbury & District Chamber of Commerce Executive Members;
- The Committee may be comprised of at least eight (8) voting members of the public at large; that have experience in or a passion for business, innovation or economic development. Backgrounds in, but not limited to the following, are beneficial
- Didsbury area business owner and operator (non‐Executive Member of Chamber) ;
- Commercial realty;
- Land development;
- Tourism operator;
- President of the Didsbury & District Chamber of Commerce (non-voting ex-officio);
- Mayor of the Town of Didsbury (non-voting ex-officio);
- A youth voting member (target age Grade 11 or 12).
This Committee meets as required, based on current/future project progression and/or review. Notice of upcoming meetings can be found here, and advertised in the Town of Didsbury's weekly Mountain View Gazette advertisement.
The next Didsbury Economic Development Advisory Committee Meeting is scheduled for
Monday, May 17, 2021, at 6:30 pm via Zoom Meetings.
Meeting ID: 857 3392 3059
One tap mobile: +1587-328-1099
GET INVOLVED! We are currently accepting applications for Members At Large and one (1) Youth Voting Member (Grade 11 or 12) to sit on the Didsbury Economic Development Advisory Committee.
For more information on Committee Membership, contact the Town of Didsbury Economic Development Officer at 403-335-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for Committee Minutes & Agendas