- Please keep your campsite tidy to discourage wildlife and pests.
- Quiet hours are in effect from 10:30 pm to 7:00 am.
- Day use areas close at 11:00 pm.
- In accordance with the Town of Didsbury bylaws, please keep your pet on a leash and clean up after them. Bags are available at the gazebo.
- Consumption of alcohol and cannabis must be contained within campsites.
- Enjoy a campfire in our designated fire pits. Wood is sold at the office.
- To prevent damage to our green space, we ask that vehicles park on the gravel. There are several visitor parking stalls West of the office.
- Sleep in; check-out time is 2:00 pm.
- The Campground Host may use his/her discretion to refuse admittance or ask guests to leave the park.
- The park is operated by the Town of Didsbury. To contact the Campground Host please call or text 403.335.8578 or email email@example.com
Campsites will be held until 7:00 pm. Please notify the Camp Host if you will be arriving later
2021 CAMPGROUND RATES AND FEES
|Specified Tenting Area||$15.00 per NIGHT|
|Large Group Campsite||Contact Camp Host for pricing.|
|Power Sites||$26.00 per NIGHT|
|$160.00 per WEEK|
|$600.00 per MONTH|
|Water and Power Sites||$30.00 per NIGHT|
|$180.00 per WEEK|
|$650.00 per MONTH|
|Firewood||$25.00 per half load and $50.00 per full load|
|Cook Shack Rental||Contact Camp Host for pricing.|
*Campground rates and fees are subject to change*